10 August, 2013

Holiday Prep Haul!

I couldn’t resist making some last minute (plus ‘essential’ may I add, haha!) purchases for my holiday to Zante this Monday…woo! ;)
And so it started off with Asos…then progressed onto Boohoo!   Oh dear D: what have I done?! ;)

DELIVERY No1
The gleeful arrival of…the box! ;) 
SIDE NOTE: ASOS HAVE FREE STANDARD DELIVERY (4 working days) & FREE RETURNS! Check it out!


Lepel Verona Classic Bikini Pant (Mulberry), £3

I love the simplicity of these bikini pants! The ‘Mulberry’ pink pants, stated as its colour, (Ah beautiful choice of description lepel!) has this amazing embossed bronze adornment in the centre so that we become nothing less than drawn to it! 
Pour Moi L-Shapes Bikini Brief (Gold snake), £6

ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses with Multi Frame, £5.50

I decided to venture out with a pair of cat-eye sunglasses! And at only £5.50, you get given this beautiful abstract graphic pattern that screams out ‘jungle’ ‘the tropics’ and even perhaps ‘Karen Millen branding’ to me with these (Shown above).

DELIVERY No2

Washed Beanie, £5

Then we come on to…the bucket hat! I simply cannot stress how in love I am with this Ralph Lauren Chambray lookalike one! And yes I’m sure you’re squinting at the ‘Menswear’ yellow sign with alarms going off around you thinking what?! ;) But the quality always seems better, variety well sometimes bigger ;) haha PLUS how better to achieve the androgynous/ tomboy look than by actually buying things designed for men! :D 
Anna Large Floral Printed Shift Dress, £8
Dolly Pumped Up the Jam Tee, £6

Slogan tees and graphic print leggings are great as pyjamas!! 
Evanna Grey Slogan Leggings, £5
Hope you guys are having a great day! Love to see what everyones' holiday buys are and look out for a suitcase packing aid post coming your way very soon! ;)
J
X