29 September, 2013

Autumn Inspiration





HELLOOOO EVERYBODY :P

SO I thought I would share with you all what's inspiring me this Autumn/ what sort of things I want to buy!
I hooked almost all these pics from tumblr! which I'm addicted to atm! make sure you follow me http://lost-in-a-strangeland.tumblr.com!!!! Now I'm adoring either bright red lipsticks or a darker red lipstick atm for Autumn!!! I think it really pops natural make up... and I know I like to tone down in Summer! therefore I like to make my lips bold in Autumn/Winter. I am dying for a pair of chunky boots. I mean who doesn't want massive gold buckles on them? I DEFINITELY WANT THEM >:D Now we all know what's coming up soon and that's bonfire night... (Halloween first though) and that means Sparklers! they're so cute! Autumn for me also means more coffee and tea and more walks in my new coat and scarf (outfit post soon) 

Hope you've all had a fab week and make sure to enter our giveaway!

http://junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/100-followers-giveaway.html 

Morag x