11 October, 2013

2 Creations alongside 2 Purchases

Hey guys! So I was finally allowed to take home my summer project garment that I had designed and made for my art foundation and as promised...here it is! (Note: I cheated as the skirt I paired it with is actually from Missguided :/ my bad! ;))
Reused fabric from a pair of trousers to create ‘the Mosquito bodysuit’

My first purchase which was sort of a ‘link staple’ for the outfit above- an undoubtedly must-have haha ;) are these River Island Leopard Print Wellies! They’re super comfy and perfect for those rainy days!
Leopard Print Wellies, River Island, £20 (20% off RI voucher with Elle Magazine)

My second purchase is a product which I have been constantly eyeing… and, with the arrival of my pay check comes the arrival of a mannequin!!
White Mannequin, Amazon,  £30.39 (inc delivery) 
For my one day fashion project, we were limited with using just white card and some sort of connecting device in our brief to create a garment/accessory in the form of an object. I chose the ‘Letters to Juliet’ DVD :’) oh so romantic haha and created this compilation of the content inspired dress!






ALSO ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TILL OUR YSL LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY CLOSES SO BE SURE TO ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! :)
http://junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/100-followers-giveaway.html

Hope you guys are all well and are having a great day! :D
J
X