08 October, 2013

It's as Plain as Black&White (Outfit Post)


                                  


Top: Zara
Jeggings: New Look
Loafers: Primark

HEY EVERYONE LONG TIME NO BLOG FROM ME ;)

hope you're all well :) sorry to not post in ages as I never shut up about Uni i'm literally just absorbing uni life atm and I'm lovin' it! 

to the outfit: one of my new lazy day outfits!
I have never been into the jeggings trend but I was after some really tight looking jeans and I thought I'd give em a try! they certainly fit the bill and can be worn with any top. certainly a good investment for my wardrobe :)

now everyone loves a plain white top to where with that funky patterned skirt/trousers or just to wear as a basic slump top and this bad boy from Zara fitted the bill. One thing I love about Zara their cotton tops are just so god damn comfy! 

and to my loafers I got in summer... I love red shoes, and just had to buy... but even I see the tackiness of the gold buckle... ah well, I needed loafers in my life!


Hope you're all having a fabulous week! 

Morag x