10 November, 2013

My Journey into London

Recently I’ve been visiting university open days with a few more on my list to go to. On this particular day I went to check out two of London’s most prestigious, Central St Martin’s plus Westminster University.
On my way to London I became buried into ‘The Hunger Games’ which was SO gripping! Turns out 48 hours had passed and I had finished the whole darn thing D: I mean how the heck did that happen?! ;)
 I also had one of those flash spontaneous moments, remembering that the Great Gatsby was out on DVD soon…YES! I was on it! ;)

Pumpkin spiced latte is hyped up way too much! Am I the only one who finds it rather distasteful? :/
Hmm, saw this when I stepped off the underground…not gonna lie but it's a bit of an odd thing to smile about! ;)







Hope you guys are having a great week! If you guys have been to or are at university then I'd love to hear about your experiences! :D

J

X