02 January, 2014

New Years Eve!










Happy New Year guys!

It’s officially 2014 (as I am late posting this) and, for this, I headed to friend’s house party! I decided to wear my purple suede mouse court platforms which I got from Schuh a couple of years back - they are literally the most comfy heels I own! Plus I decided to show some ‘sophisticated bling’ by wearing these with my Mango white blazer and Zara printed playsuit, as well its complementary partner…the Miss Selfridge cocktail ring! To think I rooted out all these pieces from 2-3 years back…Jeez, I’m quite the hoarder which moves nicely onto: Is anyone else one?
The night was so much fun, though staying up through the early morning for my 9am shift on New Year’s literally just did it for me! :/ ;)
Anyway, I would so love to hear what you guys did for New Years! :D

J

X