07 January, 2014

Post New Year- A Trip to London













I couldn’t wait to visit ‘Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore!’ exhibition as this starred many of Alexander McQueen’s garments that he had constructed, as well as Phillip Treacy’s renown headpieces (two of the many whom Issie had head-hunted).  Unfortunately it was the same old ‘no camera’s allowed’ so I guess this glitzy entrance piece will have to do. For my outfit on this day, I decided on ‘FLASH flower-power’ as my theme, after watching Alexander Wang’s S/S 2014 collection! I mean…what a show!  I threw on this neat Vintage Store jacket, which has this somewhat two-tone iridescence to it; pairing it with my co-ordinating mint socks, converse and American Apparel bag. Later on my sister and I headed to Winter Wonderland- it looked freaking amazing! I then came back to a little something from Sammy Dress and all I can say is thank you so so much!! Anyway, all to be revealed in the next post ;)
Hope you’re all well,
J
X