21 January, 2014

Rosegal 'Popcorn' Sweater Review











So here it is: a Rosegal ‘Popcorn’ Sweater beneath the surface of packaging (check out my last post if you wish!) It has become a brilliant staple to my wardrobe, living it up as a number to be worn morning-to-night, dressed up or down! ;) The key element to this minimal headline sweater is that it is cropped! It will elongate your legs to look super long with a pair of high waist shorts like these Evil Twin Moon and Star shorts that I am sporting above. It also provides that timeless sport chic look if you’re after something to wear on a more relaxed and casual day, matching it with my Zara black peg leg trouser and Converse. It almost reminds me of something drawn from Alexander Wang’s S/S 2014 collection- perhaps even inspired by it? So if you’re feeling like going all ‘Wang-ed’ out, feel free to pair it with a striped micro-mini skater skirt of your choice! ;) And on a final note, the slogan: ‘POPCORN’…I mean who doesn’t love the stuff! :D Num Num!
Thank you to RoseGal for the awesome sweater!
And for you guys, here’s the link to the RoseGal ‘Popcorn’ Sweater:


'A cosy day in drinking my current favourite bottles of Green Tea'

J

X