07 February, 2014

One day trip: Travelling afar

I’ve taken to doing a consecutive blog post as I’m heading to Germany with art foundation in a few days and will be unable to post there! D:...:D So here it is:
 

 



 


 
 

There are certain items I reach for during an afar trip out. The first has been Benefit’s Porefessional; and yes I am slightly slow on the bandwagon with discovering this, and so I’m pretty sure every blogger out there will know and agree, that it is a fricking amazing primer! I generally ditch doing my make-up till I hit the road, if it’s an early wake. So I just slap on a bit of this before my foundation, and I’m good to go! :D.  Other random things like blotting paper (used to remove excess oil off our faces without smearing our make-up) plus body spray/perfume and little snacks like a tasty pack of fig rolls are also spotted in my bag on day trips out. Plus make sure to grab a favourite book/magazine to unwind after that tiresome day out!


Hope you guys are all well and I’ll see you in a week! :D

J

X