18 March, 2014

Coat Shmoat








Heels - New Look
Tights - H&M
Skirt - Primark
Top - Topshop
Necklace - New Look

Hey everyone sorry Junk Journal is really poo at blogging atm, yet again just busy doing assignments!
I am also currently having the difficulty of trying to find new things to show you, however fear not. I'm having to get rid of most my clothes because they are too thin/don't fit anymore. AKA I'm getting a whole new set of clothes and shoes soon over spring/summer. THEREFORE. A lot more interesting posts to come! for now though here's a few snaps I got before Christmas. I'm in love with these tights and I just wanted to show them off, as for the skirt I would never leave the house like that ;) too short for my own preference! As for the top it's my favourite Topshop basic!
Anyways apologies for the late post, another should be up within a week, hope everyone is well.

Much Love 
Morag x