25 May, 2014

Kickstarting My Summer: AM Finsbury Park





 matching shirts and what mate? ;) 




So to kick start my summer of events, I saw Arctic Monkeys, Miles Kane, Tame Impala, and Royal Blood Live in Finsbury Park London. I went with my brothers and boyfriend Sean. 
It was the best thing to kick start my summer minus the cheeky noodle nation and ice cream I had with Sean the week before :)!! Alex Turner has the most incredible style and his voice just makes me melt so seeing Arctic Monkeys Live was just ace! on top of that I learnt that Royal Blood are flipping amazing and I shall definitely be looking out for them again! Despite the whether being an indecisive mess I wore my very untrendy raincoat ;) All about the practicality ladies, gents. Overall it was an incredible day and the perfect start to my Summer. 
Have a lovely evening,
Morag x

Photography by Sean