18 May, 2014

Summer Ready:


So despite the fact we're a month or so early for summer. It is already starting to feel like Summer. I'm not sure if this is due to the fact I'm back from Southampton and re-uniting slowly with old friends, and having no added weight of work on my shoulders, or the fact it's really sunny and warm at the moment. Either way it's a lovely time to get ready for what is to come. What better way to document all of mine and Julie's Summer antics in this blog :) Maybe even giving you guys some ideas of Summer fun :) So let's get ready for summer!! 

So I thought I would share one of my favourite cocktails with you: Sex on the Beach
everyone has probably had it! What a great drink to get us in the mood for summer though! 

Here it is:

1 shot of Peach Schnapps
1 shot of Vodka
2 shots of Orange Juice
2 shots of Cranberry 
2 shots of Pineapple Juice 

Add plenty of ice and mix with a straw. Enjoy ;) 

Morag x