02 June, 2014

May Favourites 2014!

Apologies for my infrequent posting, but, after college finishes in a couple of weeks (I cannot believe how fast this year has gone!) I shall be back on track with some exciting new posts for you all! :D Anyway, I thought I'd quickly share some of my 'this month' favourites with you all! Here they are!
 
 1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
'This is a light-coverage foundation which leaves your skin looking dewy and fresh faced! 
2. Original Source Lemon and Tea Tree Shower Gel
'This smells like delicious, zesty country lemons with a subtle hint of minty medicinal freshness!'
 
3. Champneys Spa Treatment Foot Scrub
'This product works a miracle! It leaves my skin feeling literally like soft new-born babies' feet!'

4. ASOS Camouflage Pleated Kilt
'This actually reminds me of the fun crayon marks that kids make! WARNING: This looks completely different to the colours on ASOS- I mean, seriously man, what happened to the rich ruby red that came to me as orange!? Haha! But I have come to actually love it even more and have been wearing it A LOT this month.'


5. Zante Goldstone Ring
' Now the sun is finally coming out over here, I can let this baby have it's moment to...sparkle? ;)'

 6.ASOS White Canvas Heeled Boots
'I love these quirky, comfortable and clean boots! Though the latter may have to be reconsidered in perhaps a months time, for cases like mine...;) check back later!'
 
 
Have a great day!
 
J
 
X