02 July, 2014

Spread your Wings and Fly with a Cat-eye


 

 
CLOSE-UP

 
Sunglasses: ASOS
Top: Mind
Skirt: ASOS
Boots: Boohoo
Necklace: Zante
Bracelet: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Zara 

 It's really odd to think how, in basically two months, I'll be off to Uni in London! These months are going to fly by so quickly, cue my cheesy post title: Spread your Wings and Fly with a Cat-eye! ;)
I bought these shades in fact last summer (check it out a post on it here: http://junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/holiday-prep-haul.html)
 
So to soak up all of Oxfordshire's goodness before I leave, I decided I would do what I love doing most- go for a jolly good ol' walk in the sun! Oh and drop by my most-visited-as-a-child park! Guys I won't lie, I had the most amazing time riding on those sit 'n spins and hitting those climbing structures! Totally a kid at heart! ;)
 

Hope all is well,
 
 
J
 
 
X