03 September, 2014

A Sentimental Goodbye

ASOS Dress 
Republic Long Sleeve Top
Monki Holographic Necklace 
Converse Trainers
I am writing this now with hours to go till my sister moves out and two days till I indeed follow in the footsteps of me big sis ;') - what a momentous moment! But seriously, I feel the sentiment coming along and whilst heading to university in London seems scarily exciting, I have not packed or mentally prepared for this! Secret life of students on Channel 4 has had quite the impact too! Anyhow, I am definitely going to miss a hell of a lot from this bloody amazing place! Especially the great old ones like M (Morag) ;)...just gonna give a massive shout out to the amazing photos she took above! Will miss ya dear chum :')

P.S We've done a slight revamp on the blog header, what do you guys think?

Lots of Love

J