29 September, 2014

London Fashion Weekend- A Visit On the Wednesday

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
So it was another trip out to Somerset House on Wednesday for the London Fashion Weekend event- if you'd like to check out my blog posts with last year's account, here are the links:
 
This was my first ever time attending a live and public catwalk- it being the trend catwalk styled by the OUTNET.COM. My problem was seeing a lot of it on a tiny hand-held device, something I must resist doing next time in order to get the full, proper experience. Though what I vividly remember are the model's sleek pony-tails, whipping the air and concussing us with fabulous cascades of drapes and juicy, delicious hues. My favourite was one within the 'One and Only' collection- a scarlet velvet almost one sleeved bolero on the upper half, sliced diagonally at the hem, with a backside panel of tangerine, coral dropped low peplum, and compensated white long sleeve which made up the most functional, fitting and flirtatious of dresses, with a sense of royal maturity coming through. I need it...but I don't!
 
I hope everyone's had a lovely week and let me know if you attended this event and what you thought of it,
 
Lots of Love,
 
J
 
X