11 October, 2014

Uni Life in London: The Story So Far


St Paul's Cathedral


King's Cross Square

'Morning walks are a glorious and enthralling thing'


 Home-made Chicken Pho


Erica Eryes' Biography Channel

'The sounds of my footsteps resonated in the room as I, alone, walked forth into the empty ASC studio (reference towards Eryes' video, Autobiography (2013)) '


'Casually headed down Regent Street and caught sight of Diversity, as you do ;)'


'This is monumental, this is phenomenal, this is Alex Chinneck's 'Take My Lightning but Don't Steal my Thunder' 'floating' illusion!'


'He literally did it- How on Earth?'


'Improvising with the same ingredients so I'm not bored- though it's technically the same...Oh man!'


'Many thanks to Su for introducing me to Japanese cuisine!'


STICKS N SUSHI

TONKOTSU (Newly open! Check it out!)


SHORYU RAMEN


And there goes the gong!
Hope you guys have an amazing week!
Lots O Love
J
X