16 November, 2014

Homeware Wants:



So I haven't posted in ages. Apologies. So for a little catch up. I HAVE A NEW HOUSE FOR NEXT YEAR (of uni so can't move in until July) I'm so excited as this student house has no mould/damp, a gorgeous bath, and kitchen. It also has really spacious rooms. I will be moving in with boyfriend Sean :) and my two of my best friends, Jake and Jan. Me and Sean have decided that next year we will probably share a room (therefore get the biggest one) but if we ever need some space we have the other room :)! So obviously me being the over-excited about anything person that I am. I'm already thinking of new stuff to put in our new room (that I can't be in for agesss) and as me and Seano are sharing, I have taken a good look at the stuff I have now and realised he probably will not appreciate it. It's also unfair as it is his space too, for me to use what I already have and make it floral and girly. 
So we both decided we like the idea of blue striped bedding. As for the clothes rail, I cannot be bothered to keep all my clothes downstairs so I'm going to keep the stuff I love to wear often on the rail for me. It will also help fill space in our room. We don't have a mirror given to us, so I will have to buy one. As for trays and egg cups. This is something I stupidly didn't buy for this year so I might have to purchase these soon! I always eat in my room... (as I hate the housemates I have atm) As for the other things they are purely decoration. Fairy lights in a room are a must for me... and copper wire storage looks so cute! H&M home has some gorgeous homeware stuff, and so reasonably priced!

Apart from that Uni has been pretty full on atm, and I'm sorry for not blogging :) got plenty lined up for the countdown to Christmas though. Anything that you guys would like to see more of on this blog? comment below :) Hope you have all had great weekends :)

Morag x